Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program (CEC)

Any individual who has a minimum of one year of Canadian work experience or has studied for more than a year in Canada qualify to apply for the Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program (CEC) visa. It is one of the pathways to obtain Permanent Residence in Canada.

The aspirants need to go through Express Entry. The Minimum Requirements to qualify under CEC

Work Experience:

Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year full-time or equivalent part time legal domain experience in Canada, during the last 3 years before of the application process.

According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification Code, skilled work experience represents the following kinds

  • Managerial jobs (skill level O)
  • Professional jobs (skill type A)
  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B)

Language requirements:

The candidates are expected to have a minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 7 for NOC ‘O’ or ‘A’ jobs and CLB of 5 for NOC ‘B’ jobs. The candidates need to provide the test results from approved agency.

Educational requirements:

There is no specific education requirement for this program, but to be awarded points for Express Entry, the candidates are expected to complete an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) done by the World education services. Th

e applicants will need a Canadian secondary school (high school) or Post-secondary school certificate, diploma or Graduation Degree to qualify.

What XIPHIAS Immigration will do for you-?

XIPHIAS Immigration is an ICCRC registered company. We have a solid backing of lawyer’s team who can counsel you and provide you the best guidance possible.

  • We assess your profile
  • We Submit your application and documents
  • We prepare your application
  • We guide you about the documents needed and ways to prepare the same
  • We help you at every step possible
  • We help you take up the language proficiency tests
  • We will aid you till you get your PR VISA
  • We provide post landing counseling before you fly
  • We help you with your stay in Canada and provide you with Job assistance

Get in touch with one of XIPHIAS Immigration co-ordinates to know your best options. We offer FREE CONSULTATION Services.

XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.

Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.

Toll Free No: +91-90194 00500 / +91-80105 00200

Phone: +91-80-67601000   
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026

Fix an Appointment

Free 30 minutes consultation
XIPHIAS provides 30 minutes free consultation on your first visit