Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program (CEC)
If you have at least one year of Canadian work experience or have studied for a year in Canada, then you can apply for Canada’s Permanent Residence program through the Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program. For this program too, your profile needs to be submitted to the Express Entry Pool.
To qualify under this program
You must have Canadian work experience of a minimum of one year in the 3 years preceding to the date of application submitted. It could be either in the Managerial jobs of skill type O or in Professional jobs with skill type A or in the technical jobs or trades of skill type B
You need to provide proof about your language proficiency. The proof which is the test result should show that you have achieved the minimum level of CLB defined.
Your education certificates must be evaluated and assessed by the World Education services.
- You need to provide medical certificate depicting your hale health and sound mental stability
- You need to provide a certificate from local police mentioning no criminal background prior.
What XIPHIAS Immigration will do for you-?
XIPHIAS Immigration is an ICCRC registered company. We have a solid backing of lawyer’s team who can counsel you and provide you the best guidance possible.
- We assess your profile
- We Submit your application and documents
- We prepare your application
- We guide you about the documents needed and ways to prepare the same
- We help you at every step possible
- We help you take up the language proficiency tests
- We will aid you till you get your PR VISA
- We provide post landing counseling before you fly
- We help you with your stay in Canada and provide you with Job assistance
Get in touch with one of XIPHIAS Immigration co-ordinates to know your best options. We offer FREE CONSULTATION Services.