Super Visa and Tourist Visa Program

Super Visa

This is a Visa which allows the applicant to be with their children and grandchildren for a period not less than 2 years of time. It is a multiple entry Visa valid for 10 years of time. It’s a temporary visa.

The applicants will need a letter of invitation from their children or grandchildren.

Such invite needs to be provided by a temporary/permanent resident of Canada or citizen of Canada.

The inviter needs to obtain Canadian medical insurance for his/her parents or grandparents.

In case the applicant changes mind after reaching Canada, they can convert their visa to a Permanent Resident Visa.

Documents required by the applicant to obtain this visa

  • Letter of Invitation
  • Passport Copy
  • Medical certificate
  • Proof of payment of medical insurance
  • Certificate for medical insurance checkup done.

Tourist Visa Program

Canada Tourist Visa is otherwise known as the Canada Temporary Resident Visa or Canada Visitor Visa. As the name suggests it’s a temporary residence visa which can be utilized for tourism and leisure in Canada. This Visa has 2 schemes. One is the Single Entry Visa and the other is Multi Entry Visa.

The Single Entry Visa, allows you to enter Canada once and stay there for a period approved. However, within this period, if you leave the country to places other than US and St. Pierre, then the Visa expires. If visiting USA, St. Pierre or Miquelon, then you can re-enter within the stipulated time period.

Multi Entry Tourist Visa is valid for 10 years and you can stay in Canada for a period of 6 months continuously. However, if your Passport is expiring, then your stay will be reduced and you will need to leave 1 month prior to the expiry of your Passport.

Documents required to submit for this program

  • Passport
  • Medical certificate
  • Police Certificate
  • Proof that you must return back to your country of origin as there are binding reasons for the same
  • Proof that you would not take up any jobs in Canada.

The stay with the tourist visa of both types can be extended by a max of 30 days.

What XIPHIAS Immigration can do?

XIPHIAS Immigration is an ICCRC registered company. We have a solid backing of lawyer’s team who can counsel you and provide you the best guidance possible.

  • We assess your profile
  • We Submit your application and documents
  • We prepare your application
  • We guide you about the documents needed and ways to prepare the same
  • We help you at every step possible
  • We help you take up the language proficiency tests
  • We will aid you till you get your PR VISA
  • We provide post landing counseling before you fly
  • We help you with your stay in Canada and provide you with Job assistance

Get in touch with one of XIPHIAS Immigration co-ordinates to know your best options. We offer FREE CONSULTATION Services.

Need more information ?

Kindly share us your contact details below for further assistance.

Fix an Appointment