Quebec Investor Program
The selection process of the Quebec Immigration for Skilled Workers is aimed to demonstrate the applicants who are most likely to adapt economically established immigration policies of Quebec.
Quebec has its own set of rules and regulations to issue visa for Skilled Worker applicants who are intending to reside in the Quebec, immigration policies for the rest of the Country are completely different as compare to Quebec. Selected candidates under the Quebec Immigration laws are issued a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ), with this they may apply for a Canadian Permanent Resident visa.
The new immigration policies regarding the maximum number of application for a Selection Certificate will be received by the immigration ministry and the selection process for this will be in effect for the period of 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016. The selection process does not reflect any changes in the Quebec Immigration Objectives.
There are different set of criteria's needs to be fulfilled to qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate for Skilled Worker applicants. An individual applicant must score at least 49 points and an applicant with a spouse or Common – law partner must score at least 57 points.
quebec immigration criteria's
||up to 14 points (Cut off 2 pts)
||up to 8 points
||up to 22 points
|Validated Employment offer
||up to 10 points
||up to 16 points
|Area of training
||up to 16 points
|Stay and family in Quebec
||up to 8 points
||up to 8 points
|Financial Self – Sufficiency
||up to 1 point
|Spouse / Common – law partner Characteristics
||up to 17 points
Candidates must produce language proficiency result to the immigration authorities. The agencies should be approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). A photocopy of the result sheet needs to be enclosed with an immigration application.
Quebec Skilled worker applicants must undergo medical and security examinations conducted by the Canadian government to obtain Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) visa, if the applicants does not complete these process the Canadian government can reject the selection of an applicant. Issuance Permanent Resident Visa for the applicants is the prerogative of Canadian government.
apply for permanent residency in quebec
- Applicants must gather all the authentic documents and submit it to the concerned authorities for verification.(Download the PDF Format application)
- Complete the application and pay the fees
- Candidates can send through courier or Mail the details
- Must clear the medical and police verification test
quebec skilled workers and professionals
- The Government of Quebec has a special agreement with the Canadian government, because Quebec has its own rules for selecting immigrant workers.
- To enrol for skilled worker in Quebec, applicant must:
- Apply for Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)
- After CSQ, apply for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a Permanent Resident of Canada
quebec immigration services offers
- Quebec Selection Certificate Québec (CSQ)
- The CSQ allows prospective immigrant to settle in Quebec, if you are planning to settle within the province of Quebec, applicant must have CSQ before you obtain a Permanent Resident Visa.
- Quebec Experience Program( PEQ)
- The PEQ is a selection program for skilled worker. It was specifically designed for
- Temporary workers who hold a skilled job in Québec
- Foreign Students who graduated in Quebec or pursuing
- Study permit (Study Visa)
- Foreign nationals need student visa to study in Canada and they can also work if they fulfil the work permit criteria's.
- Work permit (foreign workers in Quebec) (L.M.I.A)
There are four important steps to induct foreign worker
- Candidates must determine whether they need to apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- If an LMIA is required, apply for one from Service Canada and if not required submit the offer of Employment and pay the employer compliance fees to CIC
- Complete the work permit application for foreign worker
- If the foreign nationals are eligible to work in Canada when they arrive, a border service officer will issue the work permit order at the point of entry
- Visa visitor Visa (Tourist)
quebec investor program
In the month of December 2014 both Quebec and Canadian government has released the information about the upcoming investor program for Canadian Immigrants. It was aimed to attract the big conglomerates to invest in both Quebec and Canada. Through this initiative the successful applicants, as well as their spouse of Common – law partners and dependent children under the age of 19 can obtain Permanent Residents of Canada.
self employed programs
The Quebec Self Employed Programs are attracting the immigrants who have the intention to set up their own business firms in Canada. They must have relevant experience in the profession. The applicant should have:
1. Legally obtain assets worth of at least C$ 100,000
2. Must have at least two years of experience as a self employed worker in the profession he / she plans to set up in Quebec
The Quebec Entrepreneur Programs have designed to attract the Canadian immigrants to set business plants in the province of Quebec, Effective from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016 will receive maximum of 150 applicants for a Quebec Selection certificate under the entrepreneur program.
why quebec to immigrate?
It is one of the best governed City in Canada, the rich culture and tradition, vibrant democracy, freedom of speech and right to equality of individuals, beautiful environment, pluralistic society, strict enforcement of law, political and religious are separate, equal rights for both men and women, respect for differences and many others factors have played an important role in enhancing the growth story of the Quebec City.