NSNP – Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia is a small Canadian province located in the Maritimes region of the country. Nova Scotia means New Scotland in Latin. It is composed of the Nova Scotia peninsula, Cape Breton Island, and over 3,000 smaller islands. Its capital city, Halifax, is known as a major centre for culture and the arts, as well as for its high standard of living. Nova Scotians are closely connected to the sea, and the province is renowned for its coastal beauty and delicious cuisine.
The NSNP is Nova Scotia’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Certificate.
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
Under this category, the eligibility criteria for candidates to get a nomination are-
- - A CSR Score of 67 points (based on age, language proficiency, work experience, education and adaptability)
- Profile must be already in the Express Entry Pool
- - Candidate should have a Job seeker code and profile should be part of the job bank (in case he/she has no job offer)
- -The candidate’s National Occupational Classification code should be part of the demand list at that particular period
- -the applicant should have a minimum of 1 year domain experience during the past 10 years of application
- - the applicant should have an education level of Canadian high school or equivalent
- - the candidate should have the Language ability in English/French at CLB 7.
- - the candidate should be backed with enough settlement funds.
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
Nova Scotia takes profiles on the First come first serve basis. Applicants receive Notification of Interest (NOI) from Nova Scotia if their profile is in demand. Once the candidate receives NOI, he/she will have to submit application within 30 days from the day of receiving the NOI.
Nova Scotia uses the federal government's Express Entry immigration selection system in order to select candidates for Nova Scotia Demand.
What XIPHIAS Immigration will do for you-?
XIPHIAS Immigration is an ICCRC registered company. We have a solid backing of lawyer’s team who can counsel you and provide you the best guidance possible.
- We assess your profile
- We Submit your application and documents
- We prepare your application
- We guide you about the documents needed and ways to prepare the same
- We help you at every step possible
- We help you take up the language proficiency tests
- We will aid you till you get your PR VISA
- We provide post landing counseling before you fly
- We help you with your stay in Canada and provide you with Job assistance
Get in touch with one of XIPHIAS Immigration co-ordinates to know your best options. We offer FREE CONSULTATION Services.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada under the Express Entry category. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.
Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Toll Free No: +91-90194 00500 / +91-80105 00200
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026