PR for Parents and Grandparents

A Canadian resident in whatever capacity- a citizen, a permanent resident or a temporary resident can sponsor his/her parents and grandparents for a Canadian PR. You can sponsor your parents/grandparents who are either related to you by blood or by adoption.

To sponsor you need to

  • Be 18 years and above
  • Submit your INTEREST TO SPONSOR Form
  • Submit document to prove that you can financially support your parents and grandparents without the need of public funds.

Documents needed to be submitted along with the PR application

  • Proof of relationship between the applicant and sponsor
  • Proof showing that the applicant is able to support self financially when in Canada.
  • Proof of Language proficiency
  • Medical Certificate
  • Police Certificate

You cannot sponsor your in-laws, however, you can be a co-signer.

PS- The Interest to sponsor Form is currently closed.

What XIPHIAS Immigration can do?-

XIPHIAS Immigration is an ICCRC registered company. We have a solid backing of lawyer’s team who can counsel you and provide you the best guidance possible.

  • We assess your profile
  • We Submit your application and documents
  • We prepare your application
  • We guide you about the documents needed and ways to prepare the same
  • We help you at every step possible
  • We help you take up the language proficiency tests
  • We will aid you till you get your PR VISA
  • We provide post landing counseling before you fly
  • We help you with your stay in Canada and provide you with Job assistance

Get in touch with one of XIPHIAS Immigration co-ordinates to know your best options. We offer FREE CONSULTATION Services.

Fix an Appointment