PR for Parents and Grandparents
A Canadian resident in whatever capacity- a citizen, a permanent resident or a temporary resident can sponsor his/her parents and grandparents for a Canadian PR. You can sponsor your parents/grandparents who are either related to you by blood or by adoption.
To sponsor you need to
- Be 18 years and above
- Submit your INTEREST TO SPONSOR Form
- Submit document to prove that you can financially support your parents and grandparents without the need of public funds.
Documents needed to be submitted along with the PR application
- Proof of relationship between the applicant and sponsor
- Proof showing that the applicant is able to support self financially when in Canada.
- Proof of Language proficiency
- Medical Certificate
- Police Certificate
You cannot sponsor your in-laws, however, you can be a co-signer.
PS- The Interest to sponsor Form is currently closed.
What XIPHIAS Immigration can do?-
XIPHIAS Immigration is an ICCRC registered company. We have a solid backing of lawyer’s team who can counsel you and provide you the best guidance possible.
- We assess your profile
- We Submit your application and documents
- We prepare your application
- We guide you about the documents needed and ways to prepare the same
- We help you at every step possible
- We help you take up the language proficiency tests
- We will aid you till you get your PR VISA
- We provide post landing counseling before you fly
- We help you with your stay in Canada and provide you with Job assistance
Get in touch with one of XIPHIAS Immigration co-ordinates to know your best options. We offer FREE CONSULTATION Services.