Family class - Spouses, Common Law and Conjugal Partners, Dependent Children, Parents and Grandparents

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who has a foreign national spouse by marriage or by common-law or a foreign national conjugal partner, you can sponsor your spouse or partner to become a Canadian permanent resident. Submitting a successful Canada Spousal Sponsorship Application is all in the detail and the knowing how to persuasively present the genuineness of your relationship to a visa officer. Our office is thorough, and yet fast in its preparation and submission of Spousal Sponsorship Applications. We know how important the application is to you and your spouse or partner and accordingly bring due care to the management of it. Once your Canada Spousal Sponsorship Application has been submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada our office handles all correspondence and communication with the visa office concerning your application until a final determination is made by an officer. All letters and e-mails from the visa office will be sent to our office so you don't have to worry about missing any.

Should any issue arise during the course of the processing of your application at the visa office our office will take care of it after consulting with you. If you wish to sponsor your spouse or partner, please call our office for a free consultation.

Note: As of October 25, 2012 sponsored spouses or partners must now live together in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day they receive permanent residence status in Canada. If you are a spouse or partner being sponsored to come to Canada
This applies to you if
  • You are being sponsored by a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
  • You have been in a relationship for two years or less with your sponsor
  • You have no children in common
  • Your application was received on or after October 25, 2012

If your family member is a permanent resident, they can live, study and work in Canada.

There are two different processes for sponsoring your family under the FC. One process is used for sponsoring your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or dependent children. Another process is used to sponsor other eligible relatives.

Between January 2, 2015, to January 1, 2016, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will accept a maximum of 5,000 new, complete applications for sponsorship of parents and grandparents.

The cap of 5,000 applications is not the first 5,000 applications received, but the first 5,000 complete applications received from applicants. Complete applications include all supporting documents included in the documents checklist found in the application guide and correct payment for the application.

Contact our office today to help you secure one of the Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship Application spaces that will come available in 2015 by calling our office for a free consultation.

What XIPHIAS Immigration will do for you-?

XIPHIAS Immigration is an ICCRC registered company. We have a solid backing of lawyer’s team who can counsel you and provide you the best guidance possible.

Get in touch with one of XIPHIAS Immigration co-ordinates to know your best options. We offer FREE CONSULTATION Services.

XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.

Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.

Toll Free No: +91-90194 00500 / +91-80105 00200

Phone: +91-80-67601000   
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026

Fix an Appointment

Free 30 minutes consultation
XIPHIAS provides 30 minutes free consultation on your first visit