Investors interested to invest and migrate to Germany, need to invest a minimum of Euro 250,000 and a further Euro 100,000 in a business in Germany. The main applicant will have to rent a property in Germany. Such invest would procure the country’s Residency Permit.
Such interested aspirants will have to engage in Entrepreneurial activity in Germany and should have a residential address. The applicant should also have a valid German medical insurance.
Germany has a lot of pluses. The investor will get to live in Germany. The exposure itself is a great learning.
The applicant is free to travel across 26 countries in the Schangen Area visa free.
Investment in Germany’s real estate is always a growing asset.
The investor need not travel to Germany at any given period of time.
Germany’s education system is world class.
Germany’s living conditions are one of its kind.
After 8 years of holding on to the Residency permit in Germany, one becomes eligible to apply for citizenship.
- The applicant makes a payment of re-fundable fees
- You will get a pre-approval from the German authorities which will be sent to the German authorities (German Embassy) in the country of the applicant’s origin.
- An escrow account will be opened in the applicant’s name
- During the next 14 days, the applicant will have to transfer the rest of the amount to the escrow account.
- You need to obtain the D-Visa from the local German Embassy which would be valid for 90 days only
- The applicant along with his family will have to travel to Germany to complete the rest of the procedures before obtaining the residency permit.
XIPHIAS Immigration has partnered with multiple organizations in Germany to help their clients to choose the right kind of real estate and Business for investment there.
We have a strong team of solicitors who can support your cause to relocate to Germany and live your dream.
The application and documents will be ably prepared to ensure your migration a sure shot success.