Latvia Investment Immigration Program
Latvia, one of the smallest countries in Europe, is fast becoming one of the most sort after countries for immigration to Europe. It is sort of a window for entry into European Union. It is a member of the European Union and the United Nations. Investments in Latvia are mostly considered profitable due to the sure shot return on Investments. Latvia is known for its beauty and serenity. Most of the population in Latvia is Baltic. It is also part of the Schengen agreement. Latvian industries include processed foods, textiles, machinery and equipment.
In the whole of Europe, you wouldn’t find a cheaper investment option in comparison to Latvia’s Investment immigration program. With Latvia’s Residency permit card, the business investor gets to travel in the Schengen zone without needing a Visa.
Benefits of Investing in Latvia
- 5 years of Temporary Residency Permit instantly (renewable)
- There are no regulations about the investor having to stay in the country
- Visa free travel in the European Union countries.
- Living in Latvia is fun and peaceful, with good air around.
- You will get access to understand the rich heritage and culture of Latvia.
- The whole of the processing time is complete in 2-4 months period.
- Immediate family members like spouse, parents and children of 18years and below can apply along with the main applicant.
Eligibility to apply for this program
- The investor should have clean criminal records and should be able to provide documents to prove the same
- The investor should be able to provide a medical certificate about his/her good health
- The investor needs to be of a minimum of 18 years
- Should be able to prove the source of funds
The Process for Residency Permit
Invest initially, a sum of Euro 50,000 in non-refundable company share investments along with Government state fees of Euro 10,000, apart from processing fees.
(You can invest in Real Estate or in Government bonds/stocks or bank deposits. However, investing in a company is the cheapest possibility)
- You need to enter into agreements with the other party in Latvia committing to the investments.
- Make Payments or complete your investments as need be.
- Apply for the temporary Visa in the Latvian embassy in your country of origin.
- Visit Latvia to collect your Temporary Residency Permit.
- After 5 years of uninterrupted stay in Latvia with the Temporary Residency Permit, you will be granted a Permanent Residency Permit.
- After 10 years of living in Latvia, and having learnt to speak Latvian language, you become eligible to apply for the citizenship in Latvia.
- To invest in a credit institution, the investor needs to invest a minimum of Euros 286,000.
- To invest in an enterprise’s equity capital, the investor needs to invest Euros 36,000 in the first year and a minimum of Euro 28,000 in subsequent years.
- Such investments should continue for a minimum of 5 years.