Corporate Legal Management Services
To be more incline and effective Corporate offices are trying to cut down the legitimate expenses as a major aspect of general business goals.
Legal Process Outsourcing:(LPO)
- LPO services deliver excellent and quality legal services and can alleviate the troubles of our customers legal team.
- XIPHIAS is a leading legal process outsourcing organization that offers high quality and cost-effective legal and litigation support services to law offices, companies and insurance agencies over the globe.
- Our LPO services are aimed at cost saving without bargaining quality. We offer a full range of services performed by our experienced Indian Legal Counselors from legal research & drafting to paralegal and secretarial errands associated with litigation support.
We have a talented and expert team of lawyers’ can deal with various legal issues of the clients. Services we offer on legal matters ranges from personal tax issues to group entity issues. Our team is dedicated to provide strategic advice and support on legal matters in a professional way. As customer satisfaction is our motto, we are devoted to resolve all the legal grievances in an amicable way
Our dedicated legal team can offer services in the following areas:
- Road Traffic Injury And Accidents
- Income Tax Issues
- Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes
- Deals and Agreements
- Industrial and Labor Laws
- Company Registration and Other Business Start-up services
- Transaction Advisory and Consultation Services
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Company Tax Dispute Resolution
- Merger And Acquisition Deals
- Contract Disputes
- Patents and Trademarks
- Civil Disputes
- Criminal matters
Corporate Legal Services:
We provide company establishment and incorporation services done by making recognized under the law. We, at XIPHIAS, can help in registering a business or getting a new company incorporated.
- To incorporate a private limited company, a business should have a minimum paid up capital of Rs. 1 lakh and at least two directors. Businesses forming as Private Limited Companies raise the capital through private deposits and shares.
- To incorporate a public limited company, a business should have a minimum paid up capital of Rs. 5 lakhs, at least seven subscribers and three directors. Businesses forming as Public Limited Companies raise the capital through public deposits and issuing of shares.
- Formation of a private and public limited company is done as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India respectively.
Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Toll Free No: +91-90194 00500 / +91-80105 00200
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026