Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Why incorporate an Dubai Mainland LLC Company?
An LLC is specifically designed for businessmen looking to trade in the UAE and the rest of the world. They wish to benefit from the no tax regime whilst enjoy a low regulatory regime and engage in trade in one of the most important trading hubs in the world.
What are the Dubai Mainland LLC Company requirements?
A LLC or a Dubai Mainland company can be formed with a minimum of two individuals. Their liability is limited to their shares in the company’s capital. Individuals or International companies that want to engage in trade within the UAE and the rest of the world (both domestically and globally) usually are advised to pursue this option.
It is important to note that 51% of the shareholding must be owned by an Emirati national. Dubai Mainland Companies and LLC's can engage in trade freely within the United Arab Emirates without any restrictions.Having a local UAE national as a partner though may not seem attractive. Nevertheless, foreign nationals can benefit from the local partner to access the UAE market more effectively. The UAE national can offer his market knoweldge and expertise in order to penetrate the local market more effectively.
Minimum capital requirement for is 300,000 dirhams that can be in the form of cash or kind. This capital must be divided into equal shares where the value of each must not be more than 1000 dirhams.
What are its main advantages?
Dubai Mainland Companies and LLC's main advantages are:
- 0% corporation tax and no VAT imposed on most products imported or exported
- Efficient and streamlined goverment services and low regulatory regime
- Efficient government services and rule of Law
- No restrictions on hiring expatriates
- Easy to open international corporate bank accounts
- Right to acquire infinite property in the UAE
- LLC offers a UAE resident visa to the foreign entrepreneur/investor
- Everyday activities can be taken care by the foreign venture with least or no interference of the local UAE partner
Our corporate consultants will undertake the review of your proposed structure, proceed with the incorporation with the incorporation of the entities whilst complying with the applicable legislation and best corporate practice. We assist in registering companies in Dubai and the UAE local limited liability company (“LLC “ ) , Free zone entity ( “ FZE”) and International Business Company (“ IBC”)
Our firm can also provide full range of corporate administration services in UAE :
- Organising and managing board of directors and shareholders’ meetings
- Corporate compliance
- Secondment of staff for short-term company secretarial projects
- Annual renewal of trade/business licences
- Provision of a registered offce
- Winding up and liquidation
- Preparing the minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
- Issuing and safekeeping of share certificates
- Opening and monitoring bank accounts
- Handling correspondence with third parties and various authorities
- Monitoring local compliance with statutory requirements and filings