French, English, Italian
Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
De Facto Member
Those individuals who wish to live into the territory of the Principality of Monaco for less than three months must have valid document for entering into France, as per agreement signed on May 18, 1963 between France and Monaco and Sovereign Ordinance no. 3153 on March 19, 1964.
Those individuals who wish to reside on Monaco for more than three months must apply for a residence permit from local Monegasque authorities. The applicant must be of 16 years and above.
- Quick Process
- Family members included
- High standard of living
- Healthcare facilities
- Schengen Member
- No tax on income, capital gain, wealth and inheritance
- Friendly to the business
- An Applicant must be at least 16 years old and the dependents can be spouse or partner in a long and durable relationship, children, and parents under certain conditions
- Applicants should have no criminal record, which should be verified with the International local police authorities
- A non-EEA national is required to obtain a long stay visa from France before making an application for Monaco residency;
- To set up a new business activity or a company in Monaco, applicants may apply for residence in Monaco
- Applicants should purchase or rent a property in Monaco
- Applicants should prove their sufficient means for living in Monaco.
Process & Timeline