Subclass 190 -Skilled Nominated Visa Program
You are a highly qualified professional whose job profile is required in Australia, then you can apply for a nomination from authorized business houses/state/province in Australia. Such business houses/state/province nominates you for immigration to Australia. Once you get your nomination you can proceed to apply for your PR Visa under the Skilled Nominated Visa Program.
You will have to submit your Expression of Interest in the Australia’s Skill Select Portal. You will have to work for a stipulated period in the nominated business house/state/province.
To be eligible to apply under this category
- You should have solid domain experience
Your occupation should be part of the Skilled Occupational List
You need to have scored a minimum of 65 points in the skill assessment for 100
Factors for skill assessment
- a. Age (below 45 years only)
- b. Education
- c. Language Proficiency
- d. Experience
- e. Spouse Profile
- You need a nomination from a state/territory/Government Agency. Such nomination will earn you an extra 5 points.
This is a permanent Resident Visa Program which needs you to live and work in the particular region/province for the stipulated time frame.
This program was designed to attract professionals to provinces/states where there is a demand for the particular profile in Australia. Post the period, you are free to relocate to any part of Australia.
Australia provides free basic education till 12th grade. Your children indefinitely qualify to obtain this.
Once you are a PR holder, you automatically qualify to become a sponsorer to invite your relatives/friends who you deem would be eligible to work in Australia.
If you live 4 years on a PR Visa in Australia with off and on travelling, then you qualify for Australian Citizenship.
How XIPHIAS can help you
- 1. We are officially registered immigration Agents for Australia. XIPHIAS is a MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) registered firm.
- 2. We evaluate your profile to identify which areas we need to work on to ensure your safe migration to Australia
- 3. We prepare your application as would be needed and submit the same in the Portal.
- 4. We counsel our customers to understand what they need
- 5. We update the status as is necessary at every stage. We provide constant communication through our in house CRM to which our clients have access to.
- 6. We provide pre travel counseling, with help of our Australian partners to ease your travel