187 Regional Sponsored Scheme
This scheme is for applicants who are working for employers in Regional Australia. It is again a Permanent Resident Visa Program with which the applicant can live, study and work in Australia.
There are 2 streams with which you can apply under Sub Class 187.
- 1. Direct Entry Stream
- 2. Temporary Residence Transition Stream
The Direct Entry Stream has been terminated for new applicants since November 16th, 2019. XIPHIAS Immigration shall put in more information about the stream once it is active.
Through Temporary Residence Transition Stream, all those employees working in the regional area of Australia for the organization based there, can apply. It is again a permanent Residence Visa.
The applicant will have to be on either a temporary visa to Australia or on any of the bridging visas.
It would preferable for the applicant to be employed with the nominating employer for at least 3 years preceding the application submission. Such employment should be based on the applying job domain and such a job should be part of the Australia’s occupation demand list.
The nomination from the Australian employer should have been obtained 6 months before submission of the Visa application.
How XIPHIAS can help you
- 1. We are officially registered immigration Agents for Australia. XIPHIAS is a MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) registered firm.
- 2. We evaluate your profile to identify which areas we need to work on to ensure your safe migration to Australia
- 3. We prepare your application as would be needed and submit the same in the Portal.
- 4. We counsel our customers to understand what they need
- 5. We update the status as is necessary at every stage. We provide constant communication through our in house CRM to which our clients have access to.
- 6. We provide pre travel counseling, with help of our Australian partners to ease your travel