Germany Study Student Visa
Germany’s education system is world renowned. First things, university education in Germany is 100% free. There are very few universities in Germany which charge fees. The education here is more based on practical learning and real life experiences. A lot of emphasis is given to research as part of education.
Germany is as such known as the automobile hub. The most advanced innovative cards and bikes are produced in this part of the world. Germany is also famous for other sectors like banking, manufacturing industries among others.
Germany is one of the most sought after destinations to migrate right after USA. The country is well maintained and connected with their most advanced local railway systems along with well-defined road traffic. It is one of the super powers that is part of the European Union.
Germany has so far maintained its required forest area well while also ensuring the wild life is well protected. Weather is Germany is quite awesome and welcoming all through the year.
||0 – 1,000 per year
||Under-Graduate Programs- 3 to 4 years
||Postgraduate Programs– 2 years
Why study in Germany?
- Best place to learn Automobile engineering.
- Free education in most universities
- The programs and degrees from German university have international standing
- The quality of education in these universities are top class
- The transportation facilities here both local and international are world class
- The local services and amenities are one of its kind in Germany
- Education in Germany mostly focuses on research and practical application of the learning.
- Life in Germany is pleasant and risk free
- It is part of the European Union and thus the job market is quite vibrant for students studying in Germany.
- The sub-urban Germany is beautiful and one of its sorts to explore.
- Germany is rich in heritage and culture. The country has a minimum of one palace in every province along with Zoo.
- The country in itself is a testimony of how internal strength can rebuild which was once in tatters post world-war II.
- Germany’s TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency) regulates the education system in Germany ensuring quality and contemporary education is provided to the students.
Education System in Germany
- 12 years of basic compulsory education
- 3 years of Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of Master’s degree
- 1 year of PHd (can vary depending on the PHd course)
- 1 to 2 years of study program = 120 ECTS points
- Foreign students can apply for PHd if he/she possess the master’s degree.
TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency) takes care of higher education system in Germany.
Popular Universities in Germany
Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU) ranks 34th in the world universities, offering courses in natural sciences, physics and medicine.
Technical University of Munich (TUM) is one of the top universities in Europe offering bilingual courses. IT offers Agricultural sciences and Engineering
Heidelberg University offers few of its courses in English. Its most famous courses include economics and international health sciences
Humboldt University of Berlin is highly regarded for its arts and humanities fields. The university is also famous for neurosciences and immunology program
RWTH Aachen University is famous as university to teach teaching and arts.
- Approach XIPHIAS Immigration to ensure you are in the right university for the kind of education you would like to study in Germany.
- XIPHIAS can help you with submission of application along with the right documents & certificates of yours.
- Helps you in choosing the universities where you can get the right kind of education
- And also help you with your Student Visa Processing to Germany.
Tests to prove your English and German Language Proficiency
- Most universities have dorms and rooms within the university
- Students can choose to live outside in rented apartments or individual homes
- Enough information would be provided based on the needs of the students at the student help desk
Cost of Education
Cost of education in Germany is pretty low. However, the living conditions expenses may come to around 20,000 euros per annum.
International Students can take up 120 days full day work and 240 days of half day work
After education, students are allowed to take up 18-month residence permit during which period, they need to look for a job in Germany based on their qualification
During such period, the individual can take up any kind of job to support self in Germany.
Once they settle in the job, they can obtain work permit or other residence permit as would be provided in Germany
Studying internationally is a virtue for anybody who wants to build a career. XIPHIAS Immigration helps its student clients in every way possible to achieve this dream of theirs.
Studying Abroad is the best of the opportunity that any student will ever receive. It will help you gain a lot of experience and also improve your communication as well as other academic skills. Once you decide to study abroad, a lot of career opportunities open for you giving you a lifetime experience. This will help you to choose the best of the jobs for you, allowing you to lead a healthy and wealthy lifestyle.
'We hope you find these free IELTS resources useful, but for even more support, lessons, videos and practice tests, become a full member today?
Did you know that we provide free access to the complete online IELTS course FREE OF CHARGE to all our clients? Sign up with us today and we'll pay your membership fees!'