UTC+1 (Central European Time)
4,233,255 km squares
|VISA FREE COUNTRIES
UK Global Visa has replaced Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa as of February 20, 2020.
- This UK Global talent Visa is a 5 year visa program and can renewed as required
- This visa leads to LTR (leave to remain) Visa eligibility which leads to
Citizenship in the country
- You can change jobs without having to notify UK Home Office
- You can work for any employer in the UK or you can be self-employed or be a
director of any company there.
- You can bring your family to the UK on this Visa – your spouse or legal partner
and your children under the age of 18 years.
- Education and a minimum of five years of job experience in the fields of
science, mathematics, engineering, and the arts
- An endorsement from UK Government designated organisations. For example, digital
technologists are required to obtain a letter of support from the "Tech Nation".
- Reference letters from the applicant's current and previous employment; three
recommendation letters from the applicant's superiors (ideally on the business'
- Three dated letters of recommendation from three distinct, reputable
organisations recognised as authorities in the field of digital technology.
- At least 10 pieces of evidence pertinent to your area of expertise, such as
letters of mentorship, letters of recommendation, job records, proof that you
have launched a profitable technological business, and more.
Process & Timeline
Understanding the requirements for this visa's eligibility is the first step. If you
are in compliance with all standards, submitting an application for endorsement to
one of the authorised UK endorsement organisations will be the second step. Upon
approval by the respective endorsement body based on your area of work. The third
step would be to submit a visa application to the UK Home Office after receiving the
The duration of the first stage of the procedure, which includes
endorsement, ranges from two to four weeks. The "Endorsement
Application" refers to this phase.
If your application for endorsement has been approved, the
second stage of the application will start. After that, you can
use GOV.UK to submit a visa application. At this step,
immigration-related issues and grounds for rejection are taken