UK Tier 1 Investor Visa
UK Visa for Investment - You can apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if you have GBP 1 million or more in investment funds and you can prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner. Does anybody want to apply for British Immigration by Investment?
Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply.
You can apply for a Tier 1 Investor visa if:
- You want to invest GBP $2,000,000 or more in the UK
- You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- You meet the other eligibility requirements
- You must have access to at least GBP $2,000,000 in investment funds to apply
How long it will take:
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK
- You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks
- Check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in your country
How long you can stay:
- You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months
- You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years
- Invest GBP $2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
- Work or study
- Apply to settle after 2 years if you invest GBP $10,000,000
- Apply to settle after 3 years if you invest GBP $5,000,000
- Invest in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development
- Work as a professional sportsperson or sports coach
- Get public funds
We provide FREE online IELTS (English Language) Course.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is aimed at those wishing to set up, join or take over an existing UK business and in most cases making a minimum investment £200,000.
If you are switching into the Tier 1 Entrepreneur category from the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur category, or if your investment funds come from an FCA-registered venture capital firm investment or UK government department, the investment threshold is reduced to £50,000. There is different eligibility requirements depending on whether you are required to demonstrate access to £50,000 or to £200,000.
What you need to know
In making your initial entry to the UK as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur, you will be granted a 3 year and 4 month visa. You shall be able to apply to extend this visa at the end of the period for a further 2 years.
- Unless you meet the criteria to qualify to meet the £50,000 investment, you must demonstrate that you have access to £200,000 that is held in a regulated financial institution. The funds can be held in either yours or your partners name or of a third party that is providing you with the funds.
- You are required to provide evidence that you are proficient in English language.
- You must meet the Maintenance criteria and provide evidence that you can support yourself and any dependants during your stay
- You must meet the Genuine Entrepreneur Test, which involves the provision of a business plan and background as to the skills, qualifications and experience necessary to establish a business in the UK.
- As a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa holder, you are not allowed to carry out any work outside your business, or be employed by another business. Also, you cannot claim UK public funds
You can bring as your dependants, children under the age of 18 and your spouse/unmarried/civil partner. For further information, please see our section for Family Members.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in UK. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to UK on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the UK Authorities.
Now is the time to take advantage of booming business sector in UK. The opportunities are unlimited.
Our Immigration consultants will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Email: email@example.com Toll Free No: +91 9019400500 Phone: +91-80-67601000 / 41726017
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026