Western European Time Zone UTC +00:00
26 Schengen Countries
The Government of Portugal has come up with the Portugal Angel Visa program, as an
amendment to Law no.102 on 2017 of 28 August to exclusively attract highly-skilled
professionals to continue the Research and Development projects in Portugal.
- Invest in any R&D project of the choice of the investor either in Portugal or
France. The non- EU investor has the right to choose to support/invest in any of the
R&D projects from the two nations.
- At any point during the process of the application, the applicant can
buy/rent/invest in real estate of France/Portuguese.
- The minimum investment for obtaining Angel Visa is Euro 175,000 which is inclusive
of all the fees. This is only 50% of the costs which an investor will have to shell
out in other European Residency programs.
- The applicant will have a EU company and bank account in his/her name which will
wholly own the R&D project
- No other annual maintenance costs
- There are no minimum stay requirements
- This program opens a sleuth of opportunity doors for the investor along with access
to quality education, health benefits and world class living infrastructure.
- If the Visa for any reason gets rejected for any reason, the applicant will receive
- You will have the freedom to travel internationally as would be needed
- Takes 4-6 weeks to obtain the Residency.
- This can be extended to your immediate family
- The applicant needs to be 18 years and above
- Should be accomplished professionals capable for providing strategic direction to
their own innovative startups.
- Should be of good character and standing
Process & Timeline