Experience: 0 - 3 yr(s)
Salary: 2 - 5 Lac(s)
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore/Pune / Mumbai
Job Description for Senior Manager:
The Global Immigration practice at Xiphias Immigration Pvt Ltd is the largest single brand provider of immigration services managing a range of immigration services for skilled workers, students ,multinational companies and high networths wishing to migrate with their families, study abroad , send employees overseas or invest in citizenship programmes of countries like Australia, Canada , US, UK, Newzealand, Hong Kong , Portugal , Cyprus or Malta.
Xiphias Immigration practice is a high-pace, client service focused environment. Team members enjoy extensive contact with individual clients, corporate clients and assignees at all levels within the organisation.
Your responsibilities as an Senior Manager:
As a member of the client service team, participate in engagements and other related activities under the guidance and supervision of more experienced personnel. Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering high quality client service by delivering quality work product, free of errors
- Meeting all assigned engagement commitments in a timely manner and accurately identify problems and exceptions.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and proactively communicate with more senior members of the team to ensure timely delivery and review of key work products/activities.
- Assist in data gathering and document preparation and submission of immigration documents and other client deliverables.
- Gather and analyse required information from client and external knowledge sources in order to prepare suitable conclusions and recommendations as instructed by more senior members of the team.
- Support day-to-day client liaison and discuss questions raised by client with the client service team and ensure they are at all times advised of client related issues as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date records of applicants' status and information in the tracking system.
- Document all tasks, timelines, resource requirements to clarify scope and scale of work.
- Acquire basic knowledge of immigration project management methods, standards and tools.
- Contribute towards the attainment of engagement goals for the team and develop an understanding of individual responsibilities within the team and be open to receiving and providing feedback at all times.
- Follow a continuing program of development in technical immigration and related areas as well as management skills consistent with the firm’s professional development requirements.
- Support and participate in practice-wide activities such as recruiting learning and other people initiatives.
- Support the management of key client relationships and build and strengthen own network within the firm and externally with individual clients.
- Build effective relationships with own team members, individuals in other departments, client peers and immigration community
- Identify business opportunities and support client pursuits.
- Undertakes research to stay informed of market activity for select accounts and sectors.
- Contribute towards account planning.
Skills and attributes for success:
- requirements and keep informed of current immigration developments in the country.
- Document all tasks, timelines, resource requirements to clarify scope and scale of projects.
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent level of attention to detail.
- Basic commercial awareness.
- Good presentation skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Experience working as an enthusiastic member of a team
- Some business immigration experience
- Basic level of organisation and prioritisation skills including ability to manage multiple assignments and work under pressure
- Strong IT skills, including very good MsOffice (Word, Excel and Power Point), BIT and local visa preparation software
What working at Xiphias offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive package includes support for flexible working and career development,
Plus we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you