WORK PERMIT AND LIVE IN CAREGIVER
- You can work temporarily in Canada under your Canadian employer. People can work in Canada for a maximum of four years
- If you are already working or plan to work , the track of total time you have worked and plan to work in Canada to be kept
- After completing 4 years of work , you are not eligible to work until another period of four years has passed
Before you are eligible to work again in Canada, you will need to spend 4 consecutive years either:
- Outside of Canada or
- In Canada but not working ( i.e. with legal status as a visitor or student)
- At that point, you can apply for a work permit and you can start another 4 years of working in Canada
To hire a live-in caregiver, you must:
- To live in care giver you must first make an efforts to fill your position with Canadian a permanent resident or a foreign worker already in Canada.
- Should have sufficient income to pay the care giver
- An acceptable living space in your home given to them
- Make a job offer for care giving duties for a child, an elderly person or a person with a disability
- Apply for a labour market opinion (LMO) from Service Canada and include the employment contract. Service Canada will work with Education and Skills Development Canada (ESDC) to give you an LMO
- The main responsibility of the job must be given. For example house cleaning is not acceptable under the Live-in Caregiver Programme
A visa office will carefully screen caregivers before they enter Canada. Caregivers must have:
- You should have completed at least 6 months of full time classroom training in care giving or completed an education equal to Canadian secondary school diploma
- One year of work experience as a caregiver or in a related job within the last 3 years (including at least 6 months of ongoing work with one employer)
- The ability to speak, read and understand English or French, so that they can work on their own without being supervised, medical, security and criminal clearances and
- A signed written employment contract with an employer in Canada (you)
The Government of Canada updates all the latest schemes, information and Canada immigration news in the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website to help the immigrant communities, through this portal candidates can assess and review all the information accordingly. There are many different categories have been devised for different set of people, for instance student visa, family visa, entrepreneur visa, parent and grandparent visa, skilled and professional work visa and many others.
Candidates who intend to migrate to Canada must fulfil the requirement of the each category put forth by the immigration department of the country, immigration authorities will award the points based on age, work experience, academic qualification and many other important factors will be considered for awarding points to the candidates.
Federal skilled workers can obtain points based on the following criteria’s such as, in the education criteria candidates can secure maximum of 25 points, through language proficiency skills they will be awarded 28 points, it can be done either in French or English language and work experience gives them maximum of 15 points. In the age criteria maximum of 12 points will be given to the candidate and many others.
Canada Permanent Resident (PR) process is designed for the migrant communities, in order to obtain Permanent Resident status candidate must be in Canada; they should have Permanent Resident status. It is for people who are migrating to Canada both Canadian citizen and PR status are two separate categories. Canada Permanent Resident card is issued to enter and stay in Canada for immigrants.
Candidates who intend work in Canada must obtain Canada Work Permits from the immigration department, they have to submit their complete profile information on the Express Entry System portal after meeting several requirements for the selection process. Through this system potential candidates will be selected to work in the Canadian business set up, they have to produce all the relevant documents and application forms to immigration authorities to clear the process.
We provide FREE online IELTS (English Language) Course.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada under the Express Entry category. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities.
Now is the time to take advantage of booming business sector in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.
Our Immigration consultants will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll Free No: +91 9019400500 Phone: +91-80-67601000 / 41726017
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026