Canada Student Immigration

Our Services


We at XIPHIAS assist you with academic advising relating to your previous work or studies. It will help to you to choose the course. Academic advisors can answer many questions about education and employment opportunities immediately after graduation. The most useful factor in choosing the course is your past studies and work experience. This will help the advisor to confirm.
a) Whether you qualify academically for the program, or
b) Whether you need to pursue academic upgrading to meet the program’s requirements.


We, XIPHIAS are the direct representatives for almost all major Colleges and Universities in Canada so, we can help you better as every school has different rules on how to apply. We make sure you apply early for your course of study. The application process starts at least six months in advance to a year depending on “University and College” so that the students don’t get into last minute glitches. We help you contact the college /university where you want to study. We will give you the right application forms and be able to tell you about:


Prior to landing in the new country of your choice appropriate input is provided to help you migrate, travel & settle abroad. The Pre-departure counseling provides an insight to the various facets of the student life that the students are to witness on a foreign land. The Pre- Departures are well organized & largely attended by Students and Parents.


We prefer to see our clients to be comfortable when they land in Canada for first time; we want to make sure the students to comfortably settle in the new country. We will help you with your post landing services like identifying your stay in city, pick up from airport and drop at the accommodation. We will get you introduced to banks to open the bank account or any other assistance required.


We continue to help our students from academic counseling towards the job market. Based on interests, skills and hopes for the future, the Counselor will help define career goals and assist in making a plan to achieve them. Our counselors are well versed with the job market in Canada and they will guide you towards the right job(s) related to your studies. One to one counseling on Job Search, which includes preparation of resume for Canadian employers, covering letters, areas to look for jobs and the right approach required for the job market.


As a student, you have already been a part of economically growing country. We will help our client getting their residency status changed from student to Permanent Resident. Canada is a land of opportunity and abounds with economic prosperity, sound and affordable education options, world renown health care and retirement schemes, an abundance of land, all providing for a safe and secure environment. We will guide you the most efficient pathway towards your Permanent Residence in Canada. The Immigration programs are complex and are subject to regular changes. But we at XIPHIAS will make sure that you have smooth ride and achieve your Immigration dreams.

  • the cost of applying
  • tuition fees
  • health insurance
  • rent and how much it will cost to live in Canada
  • Language tests

We can guide you at every step from choosing the Institute to filling of the application.


We at XIPHIAS can help with financial aids, loans from financial institutions to help the needy students. We will also guide you for the process of procuring bank loan for living expenses.


XIPHIAS is an ICCRC registered firm and is legally authorized to counsel you and represent your application with Immigration Canada. XIPHIAS can assist you in applying for study permit widely known as student visa. We will help you in how to gather documents required to support your application, preparing and filling your applications etc.

More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada. For more detailed information on living and studying in a specific province or territory, contact the school where you wish to study.To study in Canada, you may need a study permit or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents.

Before you can apply for a study permit, you must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada. There are many different types of schools and institutions in Canada.

For more information and listings of schools, contact the organizations listed below for each institution type, or consult:

We at XIPHIAS Immigration, can help you choose the institution, the study, and the other modalities related to study in Canada. In order to cover tme and cost we may charge you a minimal fees.

Primary and secondary schools These are schools that teach students up to the grade 12 level. Provincial governments in Canada regulate all primary and secondary schools. Find out more information about schools from the Ministry of Education of the province in which you would like to study.

Post-secondary institutions (universities and colleges) Post-secondary schools include colleges, universities and technical schools. Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, and decides what level of English or French you will need to be accepted.

For more information on post-secondary schools, contact:

Private career and vocational schools Provincial governments do not necessarily regulate private schools. Make sure that the private school you apply to meets provincial education requirements. For more information on private career colleges, contact the National Association of Career Colleges.

Language schools There are many schools in Canada that teach English or French as a second language. Provincial governments regulate language programs at public institutions. Provincial governments do not necessarily regulate language programs at private schools. Make sure that the private school you apply to meets provincial education requirements. For more information about private language programs, contact:

Languages Canada

How to apply to a school, college or university

Once you have chosen a place to study you will need to apply to that school, college or university. Every school has different rules on how to apply. Make sure you apply early for your course of study. Apply at least six months in advance to primary and secondary schools. University and college students should apply a year before they want to start their studies. Contact the school where you want to study to learn how to apply.

They will give you the right application forms and be able to tell you about:

* the cost of applying
* tuition fees
* health insurance
* rent and how much it will cost to live in Canada
* language tests

Fill out the application form for the school or schools of your choice, and submit it according to the instructions provided. If the school admits you as a student, they will send you a letter of acceptance. You need a letter of acceptance in order to apply for a Study Permit.

Health insurance

The government of Canada does not pay for the medical costs of foreign students. Health coverage for foreign students varies between provinces. Contact the school at which you are applying to receive more information about medical coverage and health insurance.

We can guide you at every step from choosing the Institute to filling of the application.

Study in Canada

Most foreign national students are opting Canada as best destination to pursue their higher education, it is considered as a modern, progressive, liberal and inclusive society with two official languages. It has the world class educational system providing best offers to overseas students in many streams like science, information and technology, healthcare, engineering, arts and literature and many other streams are the most sought after courses in Canada.

There are number of requirements needs to be fulfilled by overseas students to live, study and to work in Canada,candidates must be accepted to study at a college or university and they should provide original letter of acceptance to an educational program in Canada to the concerned authorities and all the documentation as per immigration regulation.

Every year more than 90,000 overseas students are enrolled in various educational universities, to attract the overseas students to Canadian universities the government of Canada has eased the immigration policies for overseas students. There are many opportunities have been specifically designed for overseas for students like work on campus, work off campus, work as co-op or as intern and many others. The overseas students who intend to study in Canada at any level must apply and receive a Canadian Study permit, it will be issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada that allows overseas students to study for a limited time.

To obtain study permit overseas students must apply for their candidature and must select the designated institutions for the enrollment. They should have all the right documents in place before they apply, students prove that they enough financial support to pay tuition fees, living expenses, must adhere to Canadian government laws, should not have criminal record and must clear the medical examination.

Student Work Permit

Effective from 1 June 2014 government of Canada has initiated many policies for Overseas students, in order to help the overseas students there are many opportunities have been designed for foreign students, full time students does not require work permit and they can work up to 20 hours per week off campus work with study permit which is automatically authorised for this scheme. Candidates must be pursuing academic, vocational or professional training of six months or that reaches to a degree, diploma or certificate at a designated educational institute. After obtaining study permit students can immediately off campus rather than waiting for six months.

Students who intend to work in Canada needs to register and enroll at the designated educational institution, and they must get a Social Insurance Number (SIN) from Service Canada. There is no processing fee to apply for SIN.

Under the On-Campus work scheme students can work within the boundaries of the campus, here the employer might be the university, student organisation, or a private contractor working within the boundaries of the Campus. It includes university village, teaching hospitals, research institutes and many others which is affiliated with educational institute.

Overseas students who intends to participate in a co-op student or internship program must apply for a work permit as well as a study permit, the new rules have been effective from 1 June 2014. Foreign students can only take part in this program only if the work is an essential part of an academic, vocational or professional course offered by a designated learning institution.

Student Immigration Consultant

Canada has been considered as one of the global "hot spots" to pursue higher education for overseas students and immigrants, there is huge demand from international students to study in Canada and they are approaching Immigration Consultants to enquire various student visa services. The Immigration Consultants provides best possible options to prospective immigrants and they must oversee all aspects of the visa and immigration services, ensuring that the entire immigration process runs smoothly. Apart from this consultant must ensure that the candidates clears all the documentation process, provide best advice and guidance to relocate in the country, must be abreast with all the immigration laws of various countries, they must ensure that all of the information provided by the candidates is accurate and correct.

'"We hope you find these free IELTS resources useful, but for even more support, lessons, videos and practice tests, become a full member today?

Did you know that we provide free access to the complete online IELTS course FREE OF CHARGE to all our clients? Sign up with us today and we'll pay your membership fees!'"

XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities.

Now is the time to take advantage of booming business sector in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.

Our Immigration consultants will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.

Email:   Toll Free No: +91 9019400500   Phone: +91-80-67601000 / 41726017   
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026