Canada is a top immigration destination and getting a Canadian PR comes with its own benefits for aspirants looking to immigrate for study, work, or business. With a Canadian PR, an individual can stay up to 5 years in the country. The Canada PR can also be renewed. It also gives the option to apply for Canadian Citizenship after staying for 4 years, subject to meeting some eligibility criteria.
Other than the above Canada PR benefits, the country is also planning to welcome up to 1.5 million Permanent Residents by 2025. Canada also invests more than $300 in settlement services for newcomers in order to help them integrate into Canadian society. XIPHIAS Immigration and our certified team of immigration experts are here to help and guide aspirants who want to know about how to get Canadian visa from India.
The main criteria to check eligibility for Canada PR are:
Our Canada PR consultant can guide you with all the requirements to ensure you have a smooth process and achieve your immigration goals without much hassle. Aspirants who want to know about how to get Canadian visa from India can connect with our immigration experts both offline and online.
There are various ways to get Canada PR from India. Some of the leading programs are:
Aspirants can also check on getting the LMIA Canada for a temporary work permit which can be converted into Canada Permanent Residency.
Each pathway has its own eligibility requirements and application process. Our immigration experts can guide you through the process of all the ways possible to get Canada PR from India.
Given below are the main steps to file your Canada PR visa application from India.
1. Determine eligibility and check requirements: As mentioned above, there are various immigration programs available for Canada PR. You will need to choose the one you are eligible for and check requirements such as language tests, work experience, etc.
2. Submit an application: based on the requirements of the chosen immigration program.
3. Submit documents: provide all the genuine and required documents such as educational certificates, language test results, and work experience among others.
4. Additional documents/proof: proof of funds to be able to stay in Canada, medical checkup, and police verification record.
5. Mandatory examination of documents by an immigration officer. Additional information may be asked and you need to be ready to provide the required information.
6. Confirmation of your PR status: you will receive a COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) card.
7. Apply for your PR card and travel to Canada.
It is important to note that the application process for Canada PR can be complex depending on the program. You may take the service of a genuine and professional immigration consultant to ensure maximum chances of success.
You can reach out to our experts as we at XIPHIAS Immigration are the best in paying due diligence in selecting profiles and our immigration experts strive to ensure that you go through your immigration process successfully.
Some factors to consider when hiring an immigration consultant to ensure you get the services and results when it comes to your immigration process:
Accreditation: This ensures that the consultant has met certain professional standards and is authorized to provide immigration services.
Experience: Immigration consultant's experience and track record in handling immigration cases.
Communication: Ensure that the consultant is responsive to your questions and concerns.
Fees: ensure that they are transparent and there.
Ethics: is ethical and operates with integrity.
Knowledge: Ensure that the immigration consultant has up-to-date knowledge of Canadian immigration laws and regulations.
Services: Consider the type of services that the immigration consultant offers to check if it fits your immigration needs.
You can consider XIPHIAS Immigration if you are an aspirant looking to get the best guidance and support in your Canada PR process. XIPHIAS Immigration is registered with both ICCRC and MARA and our team of Immigration experts, lawyers, and solicitors is here to provide you with all the guidance and support you need throughout your immigration process.
Please get in touch with our expert consultants at +91-9019-400-500 or email us at email@example.com
Talk to our Expert