Subclass 489 -Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa Program
If you are someone who is looking to live and work in lesser popular regions of Australia, this program has been designed for you. Such provinces will have less population. This is again a Permanent Resident Visa program. And you need to submit your Expression of Interest in the Skill Select Portal.
If your profile suits the requirements in a rural region of Australia, then you get a nomination from that particular province. This nomination could be used to apply for your PR in Australia.
Once you comply with the rules, you will be granted with Australian PR Permit. You need to live and work in the province which provided you the nomination for a certain period of time. This is again a point-tested scheme which needs you to earn 60 points against 100 points.
To be eligible for this category you need to
- Have relevant domain experience
Have scored a minimum of 60 points of 100 in the skills assessment
Factors determining your points
- a. Age (below 45 years only)
- b. Education
- c. Language Proficiency
- d. Experience
- e. Spouse Profile
- • Your occupation, at the time of application should be part of the Australian declared occupational demand List in the province.
This is a permanent Resident Visa Program which needs you to live and work in the province which provided you the nomination.
This program was designed to help provinces fill in their vacancies.
Australia provides free basic education till 12th grade. Your children indefinitely qualify to obtain this.
Once you are a PR holder, you automatically qualify to become a sponsorer to invite your relatives/friends who you deem would be eligible to work in Australia.
If you live 4 years on a PR Visa in Australia with off and on travelling, then you qualify for Australian Citizenship.
How XIPHIAS can help you
- 1. We are officially registered immigration Agents for Australia. XIPHIAS is a MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) registered firm.
- 2. We evaluate your profile to identify which areas we need to work on to ensure your safe migration to Australia
- 3. We prepare your application as would be needed and submit the same in the Portal.
- 4. We counsel our customers to understand what they need
- 5. We update the status as is necessary at every stage. We provide constant communication through our in house CRM to which our clients have access to.
- 6. We provide pre travel counseling, with help of our Australian partners to ease your travel