USA - EB5 INVESTMENT VISA
OVERVIEW OF THE EB-5 VISA PROGRAM
To accomplish the above goals the foreign investors may obtain immigration benefits to make an investment. This programme mandates a minimum capital that foreign investors must contribute as well as a mandates of 10 full-time jobs must be created on account of each investment.
In addition to the return the investors can achieve , foreign investors and their qualifying family members are offered the prospect, but the lawful permanent residence in the United States is not guaranteed.
THERE ARE THREE BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR AN EB-5 VISA
- The Investor must establish a business or invest in an existing business that was already created or restructured since November 19, 1990.
- The Investor must have invested USD $1,000,000 (only USD $500,000 while investing in a USCIS designated regional centre) in business.
- Its mandate that the business must create full-time employment for at least 10 US workers.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF THE EB-5 VISA PROGRAM?
- Qualifying Investors and their spouse and minor children (under age 21) will be granted US Lawful Permanent Residency (GREEN CARD)
- There is restriction for age, spoken English, employment experience, or education
- Investor and family may live/work anywhere in the United States. Minor Children may obtain employment, subject to age, state and governmental laws and restrictions.
- Educational benefits include admission to Universities at US residents costs.
- The EB-5 program does not require immigrant investors to manage their investment on a day to day basis.
- After completing 5 years, the investor and their family may obtain US citizenship, subject to meeting all immigration requirements, as per US Law.
HOW LONG MUST I REMAIN IN THE UNITED STATES EACH YEAR?
BECOMING A US CITIZEN
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "CONDITIONAL" AND "UNCONDITIONAL" GREEN CARDS?
Must I have previous business experience or education?
Must I speak English?
Must I be in good health?
What is meant by the requirement that the investor's assets be "lawfully gained"?
Can money gifted by a parent or other relative be used for an EB-5 Investment?
What is the difference between "conditional" and "unconditional" Green Cards?
If my I-526 petition is approved by USCIS, what is the purpose of the Consulate application and Interview, and how soon do I get my "Green Card"?
Can I apply if I have been rejected or terminated in the past by USCIS for an L-1, E-2, B, or other visa?
After petition approval, can members of the family interview in different countries?
Who receives the permanent residency ("Green Card")?
What issue causes the most problems when applying for an EB-5 visa?
What is the difference between permanent residency and citizenship?
Can my Green Card be taken away from me?
I have a Green Card and plan on traveling out of the United States for a long time. Can I keep my Green Card?
- If you are absent for less than six months, you will rarely have a problem. It is up to the USCIS to prove that you abandoned your residency. Absent that, you are considered to never really have left.
- If you are absent for more than six months but less than a year, the burden of proof reverses. It becomes your job to prove that you are still a permanent resident. This is based on the concept that after six months, you have to be readmitted and have to prove that you are still admissible. As a side note, after an absence of more than six months, the various criteria for admissibility apply again, too. For instance, if you in the meantime had become inadmissible, say through an HIV infection, you might have a problem.
- If you are absent for more than a year, your Green Card will be considered almost automatically abandoned. Once that happens, there is usually no recourse. However, if by chance the immigration officer did not ask you how long you have been out of the United States when you return, then you may be in luck and able to keep your Green Card after all. You should in this case not leave the United States for a very long time, and make it your bona fide residence again.
I need to travel out of the United States for more than a year. Is there nothing I can do?
How long is a Green Card valid for?
How long must I remain in the United States each year?
Who may receive the permanent residency ("Green Card")?
How long does it take for me and my family to receive the "Green Card"?
How long does USCIS take to process my visa petition?
What are the obligations of the investor to participate in the investment?
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in USA. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to US on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the US Authorities.
Now is the time to take advantage of booming business sector in US. The opportunities are unlimited.
Our Immigration consultants will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll Free No: +91 9019400500 Phone: +91-80-67601000 / 41726017
Missed Call Us: +91 9699990026