NBPNP – New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
New Brunswick, one of the provinces in Canada, is located in the east coast of Canada. The province is the only bi-lingual province in Canada. Service industry, tourism, ship building, construction, manufacturing, real estate and utilities are few sectors that mark the economy of Canada. Such a province known for its beauty and its industriousness invites entrepreneurs into the province with an intention to increase their foreign direct investments, through their New Brunswick PNP programs.
Termed as NBPNP – Entrepreneur Category, this program invites high net-worth individuals to relocate to the province with an intention to invest in a running business there or in a start-up.
- It is a Direct Permanent Residency Visa program
- One needs to score a minimum of 65 points against the 100 points score through the factors
- You should have a minimum of 3 years of business experience either as business owner or as part of the senior management of a business.
- You should make a 5-day visit to New Brunswick during which time you will be making all your study about the business, the province, the location and its market growth.
- You should be 22 years and above.
- You should be able to prove your personal net worth to be a minimum of CAD $600,000
- You need to provide a minimum investment of CAD $250,000 and refundable performance deposit of CAD $100,000.
- You need to achieve language proficiency of 5/5/5/5 in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking skills.
NBPNP Score Points
|Age between 22 and 55 years
||0 to 10 points
||5 to 20 points
||5 to 25 points
|Personal Net worth
||0 points. But mandatory
|Business Concepts ||Maximum 15|
|Adaptability of spouse ||Maximum 5|
|Total minimum points = 65 ||Maximum Total Points = 100|
Benefits of NBPNP Entrepreneur Program
- Permanent Residency in Canada
- Eligibility for citizenship after 4 years of Permanent residency in Canada
- Space to explore bigger markets
- Access to free quality education in Canada
- Healthcare benefits
- Easy access to North American countries
Process With XIPHIAS Immigrations
- PR Counseling
- Eligibility Assessment
- Documentation Preparation based on selection factors
- Online Profile creation in NBPNP portal
- Submission of “Expression of Interest” through NBPNP
- Receive invitation to apply for Nomination once selected
- Submission of Provincial application
- Receipt of NBPNP Nomination
- Submission of Federal application to IRCC for Canada PR
- Obtain Canada Permanent Residency